Journal of Experimental Child Psychology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Gale, Rcgp, Ingenta, CSA, Sciencedirect from 1964, and Proquest
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 137:IFC (2015)
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 136:IFC (2015)
• Adult nurturing motivation is affected by infant expression. • Adult gender roles predict nurturing motivation. • ...
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 135:IFC (2015)
• Children were more likely to learn words when they were taught with orthography. • Equivalent benefit from orthography was observed across SLI, ASD and control g...
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 134:IFC (2015)
• How do infants learn categories and how do words affect this process? • Some suggest that words facilitate category learning. ...
• Linear number line placements are most advanced, but preceding models are debated. • Various models (log, power, linear) of number line placements are used. ...
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 133:IFC (2015)
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 132 (2015)• Acuity of the approximate number system (ANS) predicts preschooler’s mathematics achievement. • Knowledge of the cardinal value of number words predicts preschoo...