Journal of Experimental Child Psychology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Gale, Rcgp, Ingenta, CSA, Sciencedirect from 1964, and Proquest
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 135:IFC (2015)
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 134:IFC (2015)
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 133:IFC (2015)
• Development of the episodic buffer was examined in children and young adults. • Its relation to word recognition in children was also investigated. ...
• Using DRM word lists, children’s true and false memories were subject to partial retrieval practice. • Children’s reports of true memories showed evidence of ret...
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 132:IFC (2015)
• Children’s understanding of learning as a process developed between ages 4 and 8. • Children as young as 4-years-old could reflect on what and how they had learn...
• We examined the development of emotion concepts in 8- to 20-year-olds. • Participants were more likely to use the expected label for stories than for faces. ...
• We explored strategies used by children and adults when learning new categories. • Participants learned a set of categories and classified diagnostic test stimul...
• Study on 11-month-old French-learning infants’ early word recognition. • We tested whether consonants have already a privileged role in lexical processing. ...