- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Gale, Sciencedirect from 1888, and Proquest
Objectives Although happiness and health both represent important metrics of well-being, their association has received relatively little attention in population health research. This study tested the relationship between happiness and general health in U.S. working adults an...
• The capacity of national health care system responding to disasters is important but neglected in the public health field previously. Therefore, it is necessary to arouse the awareness of the public and government to evalua...
Objectives It is well known that job burnout is a major problem for many professions. Correctional officers, the most important driving force in correctional facilities, deal with unwilling and potentially violent populations, and this may lead to burnout. However, in China, ...
• Modern agriculture (known as the Green Revolution) has significantly improved India's food production. • Nevertheless, problems of chronic malnutrition remain an...
Objectives Food handler's knowledge, attitude and practice regarding food allergies are important to prevent debilitating and sometimes fatal reactions. This study aimed to assess their food allergy knowledge, attitude and practice, which could help to maintain the safety and...
• Fast food outlets can be found in almost two-thirds of hospitals in Ontario. • Most of these outlets are coffee/donut chains (56%). ...
Objectives Since the new millennium, the number of e-health users has significantly increased. Among these, a particular category of people who are interested by this phenomenon is the one of pregnant women. The aim of the present study is to assess the sociodemographic and g...
• We describe partnership activities conducted by a large US local health department. • The health department has existing partnerships with diverse community sect...
• Exploratory spatial data analysis shows that CVS establishments are generally clustered and nearly ubiquitous. • In our dataset every CVS is within one mile of a...
Objectives This study examines the associations of Internet addiction with social anxiety, depression, and psychosocial well-being among Asian adolescents. A self-medication model conceptualizing Internet addiction as a mediating role in relating depression and social anxiety...