- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Informahealthcare, Informaworld, Ingenta, Rcgp, CSA, and Proquest
1. YM758 is a novel If channel inhibitor for the treatment of stable angina and atrial fibrillation. The absorption, distribution, and excretion of YM758 have been investigated in albino and non-albino rats after a single oral administration of (14)C-YM758 monophosphate. 2. YM758 was well absorb...
1. Ginkgo biloba is one of the most popular herbal medicines worldwide due to its memory-enhancing and cognition-improving effects. The current study was designed to investigate the effects of five major constituents (bilobalide, ginkgolide A, B, quercetin, and kaempferol) in the standardized G....
1. The in vitro metabolism of 3-((5-(6-methylpyridin-2-yl)-4-(quinoxalin-6-yl)-1H-imidazol-2-yl)methyl)benzamide (IN-1,130), a selective activin receptor-like kinase-5 (ALK5) inhibitor and a candidate drug for fibrotic disease, was studied. 2. The cytochrome P450s (CYPs) responsible for metaboli...
1. The pharmacokinetics and metabolism of KW-4490, a selective phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor, were investigated in rats and monkeys. After oral administration, KW-4490 was rapidly absorbed, and then its plasma concentrations apparently declined with half-lives of approximately 5 h in rats and 3....
1. The potential for drug-drug interactions with febuxostat was examined in the following three in vitro systems: the characteristics of the binding of febuxostat to human plasma proteins; identification of the cytochrome P450 (CYP) and UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) enzymes participating in ...
1. The purpose of this study was to evaluate drug clearance measured by the metabolic intrinsic clearance (CL(int)) in a substrate depletion assay in comparison with the in vivo clearance (CL(tot)) observed in adjuvant-induced arthritis (AA) rats. 2. After intravenous administration of diclofena...
1. Prazosin, 2-[4-(2-furanoyl)-piperazin-1-yl]-4-amino-6,7-dimethoxyquinazoline, is an antihypertensive agent that has been used safely since 1976 and is currently being investigated for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder. The in vivo metabolism of prazosin in rat was first reported...
1. The tissue distribution, disposition and metabolism of ZD6126, a novel vascular targeting agent, were investigated in rat and dog. This paper comprises the findings of several investigations, including rat quantitative whole-body autoradiography (QWBA), rat and dog balance and metabolism (bot...
1. The study aimed to investigate the pharmacokinetics of cryptotanshinone in a hydroxylpropyl-beta-cyclodextrin-included complex in dogs and rats. 2. Animals were administrated the inclusion complex of cryptotanshinone and the concentrations of cryptotanshinone and its major metabolite tanshino...
1. The thiazolidinedione ring present in drugs available for type II diabetes can contribute to hepatic injury. Another thiazolidinedione ring-containing compound, 3-(3,5-dichlorophenyl)-2,4-thiazoli-dinedione (DCPT), produces liver damage in rats. Accordingly, the effects of gender, dose, and t...