Brain and Language
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Proquest, Gale, Rcgp, Ingenta, CSA, and Sciencedirect from 1974
Brain and Language 144:10 (2015)• We tested the relation between degree of language lateralization and degree of hand-preference. • Degree of hand-preference does not mirror degree of language la...
Brain and Language 144:26 (2015)• We examined auditory rhythm discrimination in children who do and do not stutter. • Children who stutter showed worse rhythm discrimination compared to matched c...
• We examined neural correlates of late bilinguals’ speech-in-noise deficits. • Bilinguals required ∼10 dB better signal-to-noise ratio to match monolinguals. ...
• We test Ribot’s hypothesis in language of prodromal Alzheimer’s disease. • We compare child language to language deterioration in mild cognitive impairment. ...
Brain and Language 143:OBC (2015)
Brain and Language 143:IFC (2015)
• Both phonology and arithmetic engage the perisylvian language network. • There are regional differences between activation for phonology and arithmetic. ...
• Recent parcellation maps split the insula into distinct sub-regional clusters. • Word processing activity distribution follows a sub-insular cluster organization...
• Participants performed an online imitation task while MEG was measured. • M100 suppression was observed in an imitation task. ...
• We report a single case study on language production evaluated using electrical stimulation. • Intraoperative verb generation resulted in a morphological derivat...