- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Gale, Proquest, Ingenta, Rcgp, and Sciencedirect from 1979
Molecular Immunology (2015)
• Genetic variations alone cannot explain the psoriasis pathogenesis. • There are conflicting reports of genetic associations in psoriasis. ...
• We analyzed IL-18 levels in the plasma of juveniles with type 1 diabetes (T1D). • Increased IL-18 expression, but not IL-18BP or IL-37, was found in T1D vs. cont...
• A novel isoform of ALFs (SpALF5) was isolated from the mud crabs. • Be of characteristics of ALFs and highly induced upon immune challenges. ...
• The aim was to elucidate a role of TMEM126A in TLR4-mediated innate immune response. • We have novel findings that TMEM126A is involved in late-phase TLR4 signal...