- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Gale, Proquest, Ingenta, Rcgp, and Sciencedirect from 1979
Mohamed Daha and I share a common interest in innate immunity. Working in institutes only 25 miles away from each other, that meant ample opportunity and relevance for collaboration. And so we did. Moreover, we have both been members of boards and councils of Dutch national organizatio...
The ANCA-associated vasculitides (AAV) are characterized by pauci-immune necrotizing small to medium size vessel vasculitis frequently including necrotizing crescentric glomerulonephritis. Neutrophil activation by ANCA appears a primary pathogenic event. More recently, the complement s...
• Both nucleosomes and dsDNA are nephritogenic targets in lupus nephritis. Therefore, we compared in patients with proliferative lupus nephritis the reactivity in ELISA towards dsDNA-loaded nucleosomes with the reactivity tow...
• Complement is continuing to receive growing attention by the scientific community. • Complement is involved in several diseases such as diabetes, atherosclerosis...
• Antimicrobial peptides and complement contribute to host defense and tissue injury at the airway epithelial surface. • Antimicrobial peptides and complement are ...
Mohammed R. Daha is a successful and very productive scientist. He is internationally recognised for his expertise of Complement. In addition, he contributed to many other fields of Immunology, in particular Clinical Immunology within Internal Medicine. He did not only contribute to Ne...
• Membranous nephropathy is an antibody and complement mediated kidney disease. • The podocyte is the target and source of the antigens. ...