Journal of Neuroscience Methods
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Ingenta, Rcgp, Proquest, Gale, CSA, and Sciencedirect
Journal of Neuroscience Methods 247:58 (2015)• Reproducible photothrombosis requires monitoring and control of laser intensity. • Intensity of a polarized DPSS laser beam can be varied by a rotatable polarize...
Journal of Neuroscience Methods 246:22 (2015)• Robotic devices to re-establish brain-periphery communication. • Brain function recovery after technology-based peripheral interventions. ...
Highlights • We apply stochastic approximations to receptive field (RF) estimation. • Reliable reconstruction of RFs from responses to highly non-Gaussia...
• A new, interactive and stereotactic 3D atlas of adult human skull is constructed. • Skull is spatially correlated with brain, cranial nerves, and intracranial ve...
• We provide an effective and stable model of high-altitude cerebral edema (HACE) in mice. • Acute hypobaric hypoxia (AHH) slightly induces brain water content in ...
• Nitric oxide release profiles were characterised for commonly used donors. • Released NO differs greatly between donors and depends on storage conditions. ...
• We propose the LSL0 method for feature selection of fMRI data. • LSL0 showed better sparse source estimation than SL0 at high noise levels. ...
Highlights • Measuring gene expression influence on structure and dynamics. • A first step towards predicting gene expression from morphology and connect...
• Our method evokes the N100, MMN, P300, ENE, and N400 in about 5min. • These ERPs were verified at the group level using traditional statistics. ...
• EEG data in simultaneous EEG–fMRI is contaminated by BCG and MR artifacts. • We compare the performance of commonly used artifact removal packages. ...