Journal of Neuroscience Methods
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Ingenta, Rcgp, Proquest, Gale, CSA, and Sciencedirect
• There is an urgent need in low-cost throughput in-vivo technologies for drug discovery. • We introduce a new automated method for 3D swim trajectories in adult z...
• Cortical activity localization in CI users via qEEG is confounded by device artifacts. • We observed significant characterist...
• Pulse artefact removal in EEG at ultra-high fields still requires improvement. • Combining mutual information with ICA improves PA rejection. ...
• Updating von Frey methodology to apply monofilaments more efficiently. • What the test measures: theoretical considerations. ...
• A new technique for transdermal spinal catheter insertion in piglets was determined to be feasible and easy to perform. • The technique did not evoke any complic...
• Proposed setup to be used with nTMS mappings of writing related cortical areas. • Pen for writing integrated into EMG of nTMS system was developed. ...
• Gustatory event related potentials are difficult to achieve due to complex organization of taste buds together with mechano-sensory receptors on the tongue. • A ...
• Bilateral carotid artery occlusion results in substantial mortality in rats. • Modifications prolong the experimental period or require additional materials. ...
Magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy (MRI-MRS) is a useful tool for the identification and evaluation of chemical changes in anatomical regions. Quality assurance (QA) is performed in either images or spectra using QA phantom. Therefore, consistent and uniform technical MRI-MRS QA is cruc...
Highlights • This study proposes a sparse filter band common spatial pattern (SFBCSP) for optimizing the spatial patterns. • Experimental results on two ...