Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Rcgp, Proquest, Gale, Sciencedirect, and Ingenta
• CD45+and CD45- cells were identified by flow cytometry in canine lymphoma • CD45+and CD45- cells were sorted using high speed cell sorting ...
• We have developed an early-stage bovine tuberculous granuloma model in vitro. • M.bovis-BCG infected-MDM and lymphocytes formed 3D spherical-shape aggregations. ...
• The ability of HP-PRRSV inducing thymus atrophy reduced following the virus pathogenicity attenuated; • HP-PRRSV HuN4-F23 strain could still cause the thymus atr...
Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are a class of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs) that recognize pathogen associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and play an important role in the antiviral response. To determine the effect of common carp TLR9 (CcTLR9) overexpression on the expression of do...
The proinflammatory cytokine interleukin-1β (IL-1β) induced cyclooxygenases-2 (COX-2) mRNA expression and lipid mediator prostaglandin E2 release and in a time- and dose-dependent manner in canine dermal fibroblasts. The MEK inhibitor U0126 and the ERK inhibitor FR180204 clearly inhibi...
Circulating antinuclear antibodies (ANA) are commonly present in the systemic autoimmune disease Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and in other systemic rheumatic diseases, in humans as well as in dogs. The indirect immunofluorescence (IIF)-ANA test is the standard method for detectin...
It is well established that exposure either to elevated levels of glucocorticoids, or to Mycoplasma bovis (M. bovis), has a negative effect on bovine neutrophil function. The objective of this research was to determine whether in vitro treatment of bovine neutrophils by M. bovis strain...
Rhodococcus equi is a common cause of pneumonia in young foals worldwide and has considerable economic effects on the global equine industry. Despite ongoing efforts, no vaccine is currently available to prevent rhodococaal pneumonia. This is due, in part, to an incomplete understandin...
• Systemic immune gene expression in the spleen of Ascaridia galli infected chickens was assessed by microfluidic qPCR and found to vary at different time points after experimental infection. ...
• We show that in vitro and in vivo treatments with ribavirin induce cytokines, cell markers and immune molecules expression on kidney and spleen cells. • The expr...