Trends in Neurosciences
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Rcgp, Sciencedirect from 1978, Proquest, CSA, Gale, and Ingenta
• Threat and safety encoding in the amygdala. • mPFC-BLA communication promotes better discrimination of stimulus valence. ...
• Regeneration of cochlear hair cells is a potential therapy for hearing loss. • The lack of hair cell regeneration in adults is a major cause of hearing loss. ...
• An overview of the effect of inflammatory cytokines on neurogenesis. • In vitro studies were selected, including both human and animal cellular models. ...
As we age, movements become slower and inconsistent and require more attention. These hallmarks of aging suggest a switch from predictive to reactive motor control. Here I examine evidence supporting the hypothesis that motor aging is primarily determined by the early death of neurons ...
• We review evidence of dysfunction of excitatory synapses in reward circuits in depression. • We suggest how these defects arise and how they negatively impact ci...