- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Sciencedirect, Gale, Rcgp, Ingenta, CSA, and Proquest
• The envelope protein of MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV E protein) has been purified. • MERS-CoV E protein forms pentameric ion channels. ...
• BlMaV isolates from North America and Slovenia display low genetic diversity. • BlMaV genes are under strong purifying selection. ...
Virus Research 201 (2015)
• The accurately interaction domains of WSSV VP28 and VP24 were mapped. • There are two VP28-binding domains in VP24 and one VP24-binding domain in VP28. ...
Virus Research 200:56 (2015)• N protein of TGEV interacted with vimentin was firstly identified in this study. • Vimentin was required for TGEV replication in host cell. ...
• We designed short interfering RNAs targeting baculovirus gp64 and dbp genes. • GP64 and DBP siRNAs reduced GP64 and DBP expression, respectively. ...
• We isolated and sequenced avian influenza strains from gulls in Chile. • Phylogenetic analyses suggest closest similarity with strains from North America. ...
• FCV replication results in the induction of apoptosis in cultured cells. • Survival of apoptotic cells can be enhanced by the expression of Hsp. ...
Virus Research 198:IFC (2015)
Virus Research 198:30 (2015)• Koalas from zoos as well as from Australia had no antibodies against the KoRV-A. • The tolerance against KoRV-A has implications for future vaccination studies. ...