- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Sciencedirect, Gale, Rcgp, Ingenta, CSA, and Proquest
Virus Research 203:24 (2015)• PRRSV strain KS06-483 appeared less virulent than NVSL 97-7895 and KS06-72109. • High and low virulent PRRSV strains were equally able to cross the placental bar...
Virus Research 201:50 (2015)• Inserting fluorescent proteins in the repeat long of MDV retains full pathogenicity. • Insertion of fluorescent proteins at the 3′ end of RLORF4 does not result ...
Virus Research 201:16 (2015)Glycoprotein E2 of classical swine fever virus (CSFV) is a key determinant and major immunogen for viral entry and immunity, but little is known about its interaction with host proteins. In a previous study, we showed by proteomic analysis that cellular membrane protein annexin 2 (Anx2...
Virus Research 201:61 (2015)• The envelope protein of MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV E protein) has been purified. • MERS-CoV E protein forms pentameric ion channels. ...
Virus Research 201:85 (2015)• Surface expression and fusion activity of African Henipavirus F protein is highly limited. • Restricted expression is not due to the unusually long pre-SP sequen...
Virus Research 201:1 (2015)• Surface loop 62–75 of the structural protein VP2 of or parvovirus B19 was selected to insert a heterologous peptide F215–278. • Chimeric protein VP2-F215–278 ret...
• The accurately interaction domains of WSSV VP28 and VP24 were mapped. • There are two VP28-binding domains in VP24 and one VP24-binding domain in VP28. ...
• The N-terminal, 52-amino acid (AA) R domain of TCV is sufficient for eliciting HRT-mediated HR in Nicotiana benthamiana and Arabidopsis. • Single AA substitution...
• Algorithms were used to indentify B-cell epitopes within influenza H5. • Conserved epitopes were expressed in Pichia pastoris. ...
• We designed short interfering RNAs targeting baculovirus gp64 and dbp genes. • GP64 and DBP siRNAs reduced GP64 and DBP expression, respectively. ...