Journal of Hazardous Materials
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Rcgp, Gale, CSA, Ingenta, Sciencedirect, and Proquest
Journal of Hazardous Materials 295:IFC (2015)
Journal of Hazardous Materials 294:IFC (2015)
Journal of Hazardous Materials 293:IFC (2015)
• Soil methylmercury concentrations correlate negatively with total organic carbon. • Total organic carbon and pH determine total mercury and methylmercury bioaccu...
• Proposed system capable to treat wastewater with high (near seawater) salinity. • Single stage configuration able to accomplish both COD reduction and N-removal....
• “Seeding” endows 2D g-C3N4 with anchoring sites to grow various TiO2 nanostructures. • 0D, 1D, 2D and 3D nanostructured TiO2 on the surfaces of g-C3N4 are readil...
• Adsorption of As onto acid mine drainage sludge (AMDS) alginate beads was studied. • AMDS contains goethite, ferric hydroxide, and a small portion of manganese o...
• After reduction melting of funnel glass, metallic lead is suspended in the glass. • The metallic lead particles are readily extracted by hydrochloric acid. ...