Forensic Science International
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Ingenta, CSA, Sciencedirect, Gale, Proquest, and Rcgp
Forensic Science International 250:iii (2015)
Forensic Science International 249:280 (2015)
Forensic Science International 249:52 (2015)
Forensic Science International 249:iii (2015)
• The idea of a reference ballistic image database is reviewed with novel technology. • Evofinder® has higher correlation efficiency as opposed to IBIS® Heritage™....
• JWH-018 and its metabolites analysis in blood and urine samples using UPLC–MS/MS. • Application to 868 authentic forensic samples from suspects of drug abuse. ...
• This paper proposes a feature-based fingerprint statistical model. • The model has been using a very large reference dataset of finger impressions. ...
Forensic Science International 248:IFC (2015)
• Analysis of counterfeit medicines in a forensic intelligence perspective. • Profiling of counterfeit seizures with chemical and packaging data. ...
• Use of ICP–MS and IRMS for chemical profiling of ammonium nitrate. • Possible to discriminate between ammonium nitrate from different sources. ...