Journal of Clinical Neuroscience
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Gale, CSA, Proquest, and Sciencedirect from 1994
We compare the outcomes and postoperative MRI changes of endoscopic endonasal (EEA) and bifrontal craniotomy (BFC) approaches for olfactory groove meningiomas (OGM). All patients who underwent either BFC or EEA for OGM were eligible. Matched pairs were created by matching tumor volumes...
The aim of this retrospective study is to report our initial experience with endoport-assisted microsurgical evacuation (EAME) of intracerebral hemorrhages (ICH). Neurosurgical intervention has not been shown to significantly improve patient outcomes after spontaneous ICH. Minimally in...
• The prognosis for patients with large basal ganglia intracerebral hemorrhages (ICH) is very poor. • The role of surgical intervention in the management of ICH is...
• Ommaya reservoir catheter placement was confirmed intraoperatively with the O-arm. • Rapid catheter confirmation allows for immediate use or revision when necess...
• Monocular visual disturbances in migraine patients can be caused by central retinal vein occlusion. • Normal fundoscopy on initial exam does not rule out central...
• Multiple myeloma (MM) may be rarely a manifestation of post-transplant lymphoproliferative (PTLD) disorder. • PTLD-MM is often associated with Epstein Barr virus...
The purpose of this study was to add to the current body of literature which is aimed at establishing the role of postoperative adjuvant radiotherapy (RT) in the treatment of atypical and malignant meningiomas. Meningiomas are the most frequently reported primary intracranial tumours, ...
• The direct or extreme lateral lumbar interbody fusion (XLIF) approach has been recently introduced, and a systematic review was conducted to assess its safety, clinical and radiological outcomes. ...
• Confusion and expressive aphasia can be associated with new cortical venous reflux (CVR) in the setting of dural carotid cavernous fistula (DCCF). • Diagnosis of...
• Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) is currently the gold standard for refractory spondylodiscitis but has risks. • Extreme lumbar interbody fusion (XLIF) is...