Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Proquest, CSA, Ingenta, Gale, Rcgp, and Sciencedirect from 1996
• Gene rho3 encoding small GTPase Rho3 was deleted in Botrytis cinerea. • Growth, conidiation, and appressorium formation are suppressed in Δrho3 mutants. ...
• In C. gattii, there is a diversity of mtDNA inheritance patterns among the 14 crosses that we analyzed. • The inter-lineage crosses and intra-lineage crosses sho...
Fungal Genetics and Biology 75:IFC (2015)
Fungal Genetics and Biology 74:IFC (2015)
• MoIlv1 is important for conidial morphology, asexual development, and virulence of M. oryzae. • The PALP, DEH1 and DEH2 domain are/is required for the full funct...
• B. bassiana has five vacuolar Ca2+ exchangers (VCXs) homologous to yeast Vcx1 ortholog. • All VCXs are vital for tolerance to Ca2+ and endoplasmic reticulum stre...
• Population structure has persisted in sympatry for over 15years in F. graminearum. • Frequency of 3ADON chemotype strains increased over the last 15years. ...
• cDNA-AFLP transcripts profiling of var. burnettii under 25°C-fruiting condition. • Oligogenic control of the ability to fruit at 25°C. ...
Fungal Genetics and Biology 72:IFC (2014)
Fungal Genetics and Biology 70:IFC (2014)