Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Proquest, CSA, Ingenta, Gale, Rcgp, and Sciencedirect from 1996
Fungal Genetics and Biology 84:IFC (2015)
• Magnaporthe oryzae has evolved two Acetoacetyl-CoA acetyltransferase (MoAcat) genes. • MoAcat1 and MoAcat2 are phylogenetically diverse. ...
• Functional domains and motifs of the transcription factor Cph1 are identified. • N-terminal homeodomain is essential for the DNA binding activity. ...
• The autophagy and autolysis pathways are activated in parallel during starvation. • Atg genes and xprG have distinct roles in regulating the response to starvati...
Fungal Genetics and Biology 83:113 (2015)
• Fdb1, a γ-lactamase, identified and functionally characterised in Fusarium spp. • Fdb1 converts the benzoxazolinone class phytoalexins to aminophenols. ...
• AcstuA encodes an APSES family regulator, and involved in conidiation of A. chrysogenum. • Disruption of AcstuA drastically reduced cephalosporin production. ...
• MaENA1 is required for Na+-tolerance in Metarhizium acridum. • MaENA1 is required for thermo-tolerance in M. acridum. ...