Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- Proquest, CSA, Ingenta, Gale, Rcgp, and Sciencedirect from 1996
Fungal Genetics and Biology 77:IFC (2015)
Fungal Genetics and Biology 77:68 (2015)
• We systematically optimized and assessment ATMT for Ustilaginoidiea virens. • We established an available protocol for identification the genes through hiTAIL-PC...
• G. mellonella was used to test pathogenicity of mycovirus infected A. fumigatus. • Mycovirus infections altered the phenotype and growth of A. fumigatus. ...
• AcpA is the major acetate transporter in A. nidulans. • AcpA transports with lower efficiency short-chain carboxylates. ...
• We sequenced the genomes of Cylindrobasidium torrendii and Fistulina hepatica. • We examined the evolution of wood decay mechanisms in Agaricales. ...
Fungal Genetics and Biology 75:IFC (2015)
• rad52 and, to a lesser extent, rad51 deletants of C. albicans displayed slow growth and aberrant filamentous morphology. • We have constructed rad51 rad59, rad52...
• Cryptococcus neoformans expresses a functional homologue of S. cerevisiae Yap1. • C. neoformans lacking YAP1 are hypersensitive to fluconazole and oxidative stre...