Drug Discovery Today
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Rcgp, Proquest, Sciencedirect from 1996, Gale, and Ingenta
• We think about compounds and data in terms of groups and relationships. • Chemoinformatics methods help to find important patterns in compound data. ...
Many cancer cells demonstrate a high rate of glucose consumption via glycolysis to provide intermediates for macromolecule biosynthesis. To accomplish this metabolic change, the expression of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinases (PDKs) is rapidly increased in cancer cells. Inhibition of PDKs could pro...
Recent years have witnessed the booming development of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and their composites in biological and medicine. By virtue of their unique physicochemical properties, CNTs have emerged as potential tools in biomedical applications as a result of their development as safe, effectiv...
Measuring key pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters in vivo at the single cell level is likely to enhance drug discovery and development. In this review, we summarize recent advances in this field and highlight current and future capabilities. Copyright © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights ...
• Herbs have attracted attention as complementary/alternative treatments against CVDs. • Modern technology is crucial for revealing mechanisms of action of herbs a...
• Metal nanoparticles have been extensively explored for the management of various disease conditions including cancer. • Metal nanoparticles showed inherent antic...
• Current drug discovery approach is unsustainable as a result of high clinical attrition. • There is urgent need to improve understanding of disease biology. ...
• Akt2, a pivotal player in a complex web of signaling pathways controlling cell growth, proliferation and survival. • Molecular mechanisms underlying cancer progr...
• We provide a brief outline of the clinical landscape and present labeling of compounds with suspected drug-induced suicidal intent and behavior (SIB). • The pres...