International Journal of Medical Informatics
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Impact factor
- Usage rank
- Article count
- Free count
- Free percentage
- PDFs via platforms
- CSA, Gale, Sciencedirect, Rcgp, Ingenta, and Proquest
• The informatics areas and applications of four Traditional Medicine systems are analysed. • National informatics infrastructure that supports Traditional Medicin...
Highlights • A method for extractly cancer mortality statistics from death certificates is shown. • Detailed features (terms and medical concepts) are ex...
• Assess technical and pedagogical points are essential to use educational technology. • The evaluation process was useful to improve the technology. ...
• We identify and classify the antecedents for safety use of health IT. • The antecedents are attributed by socio-technical aspect. ...
Highlights • Information security lessons in healthcare can be redistributed from US to China. • The Generic Security Template can be used to redistribut...
• We propose a new approach to evaluate health IT adoption in ambulatory care. • Physicians’ health data exchange is analyzed on the basis of clinical workflows. ...
• We used qualitative methods to study the implementation of a service-oriented clinical decision support system. • A service-oriented approach to sharing clinical...
• Hypertension and Diabetes are rapidly growing chronic conditions in Pakistan with an increasing mortality rate due to poor knowledge, self-management and low quality of life. • ...