Surgical Procedures, Operative 63 articles
- Ablation Techniques
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Anastomosis, Surgical
- Assisted Circulation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Body Modification, Non-Therapeutic
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures
- Decompression, Surgical
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Device Removal
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures
- Extracorporeal Circulation
- Hemostasis, Surgical
- Intraoperative Care
- Intraoperative Period
- Lymph Node Excision
- Monitoring, Intraoperative
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exenteration
- Perioperative Care
- Postoperative Care
- Postoperative Period
- Preoperative Care
- Prosthesis Implantation
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Second-Look Surgery
- Surgical Procedures, Elective
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- Surgical Procedures, Minor
- Suture Techniques
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Tissue and Organ Harvesting
- Urogenital Surgical Procedures
THE ROLE OF THE ELECTROMYOGRAM IN THE DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF ANTERIOR TIBIAL COMPARTMENT SYNDROME.
Surgery by an unauthorized surgeon as a battery. FAU - Lundmark, Thomas
[MALIGNANT TUMORS IN CHILDREN].
Risk factors for allergic or pseudoallergic reactions in the perioperative period.
Arrhythmia in reference to surgery.
[Quality of life in geriatric surgery]. FAU - Fantin, C
Hypothermia in surgical practice.
Racial and gender differences in use of procedures for black and white hospitalized adults.
A number of studies have found that blacks and females with coronary heart disease are less likely to undergo major diagnostic and therapeutic procedures than whites and males, even after controlling for severity of illness and other indicators of physical condition. This investigation examined 78 c...
Heart transplantation---1979. FAU - English, T A
Possible sequelae of trauma and somatic disorder in early life.
All children experience trauma. The age, state of development and constitutional factors will determine whether some children will have a traumatic effect. Trauma occurring before the age of three, at a time when the ego has not developed its synthetic and integrative functions, may be reproduced in...