Welcome to the Pubget Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) browser.
Click on a topic or subtopic below to explore related papers. You'll find the most recent paper about the current MeSH term along with other related papers below.
Surgical Procedures, Operative (55)
- Ablation Techniques
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Anastomosis, Surgical
- Assisted Circulation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Body Modification, Non-Therapeutic
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures
- Decompression, Surgical
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Device Removal
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures
- Extracorporeal Circulation
- Hemostasis, Surgical
- Intraoperative Care
- Intraoperative Period
- Lymph Node Excision
- Monitoring, Intraoperative
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exenteration
- Perioperative Care
- Postoperative Care
- Postoperative Period
- Preoperative Care
- Prosthesis Implantation
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Second-Look Surgery
- Surgical Procedures, Elective
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- Surgical Procedures, Minor
- Suture Techniques
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Tissue and Organ Harvesting
- Urogenital Surgical Procedures
Articles on Surgical Procedures, Operative
Abstracts of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) 82nd Annual Scientific Congress. Auckland, New Zealand. May 6-10, 2013.
Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Society of Academic and Research Surgery. January 9-10, 2013.
Abstracts of the 13th Belgian Surgical Week, May 9-12, 2012, Spa, Belgium.
Effects of extensive circumferential periosteal stripping on the microstructure and mechanical properties of the murine femoral cortex.
Extensive periosteal stripping (PS) is a risk factor for post-radiation pathologic fracture following surgery for extremity soft tissue tumors. The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of PS on bone structure and mechanical properties. Thirty-one skeletally mature mice...
Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Society of Academic and Research Surgery. January 4-5, 2012. Nottingham, United Kingdom.
[The 112nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Surgical Society. Chiba, Japan. April 12-14, 2012. Abstracts].
The unmet surgical disease burden in the developing world.
Global surgical initiatives to reduce the surgical burden of disease.
Abstract Book: Society of surgical Oncology 65th Annual Cancer Symposium
Patient page. Factors influencing medical decision-making.